TIES Depot Product Return Policy
Seller offers a 30-day return policy on most products sold. Manufacturer restrictions apply to certain merchandise, as detailed below and as updated from time to time. Customer may obtain additional details and any applicable updates from the dedicated Seller account manager and may obtain manufacturer contact information by contacting TIES which may be reached by calling 651-999-6211 or by emailing email@example.com.
1. Return Restrictions.
- Defective Product Returns. Customer may return most defective Products directly to Seller within fifteen (15) days of invoice date and receive, at Seller’s option, credit, replacement, exchange, or repair. After fifteen (15) days, only the manufacturer warranty applies.
- Non-Defective Product Returns. Customer may return most non-defective Products directly to Seller within thirty (30) days of invoice date and receive, at Customer’s option, credit or exchange, except that an automatic Seller restocking charge will reduce the value of any such credit or exchange by fifteen percent (15%).
- Restricted, Repair-Only Returns. Certain Products can only be returned for repair—not for exchange, replacement or credit—based on current manufacturer requirements. Such Products should be returned to Seller, shipped directly to the manufacturer, or taken to an authorized service center in Customer’s vicinity. More information may be provided by the dedicated Seller account manager for TIES.
- Restricted, Manufacturer-Only Assistance. Certain Products cannot be returned to Seller for any reason—without exception—and Customer must contact the manufacturer directly for any needed assistance. More information may be provided by the dedicated Seller account manager for TIES.
- Special Orders. Products that are specially ordered may be non-returnable or may have unique return restrictions provided at the time of sale. More information may be provided by the dedicated Seller account manager or for TIES.
- Return of Software or DVDs. Seller offers refunds only for unopened, undamaged software and DVD movies that are returned within 30 days of invoice date. Seller offers only replacement for software products and DVD movies that either: (i) are defective but are returned within thirty (30) days of invoice date; or (ii) are unopened and undamaged, but are returned more than 30 days after invoice date; such replaceable merchandise may be exchanged only for the same software or DVD movie title. Multiple software licenses may be returned for refund or exchange only (i) if specifically authorized in advance by the manufacturer; and (ii) if returned within thirty (30) days of invoice date.
2. Customer Shipment of Returned Merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. No returns of any type will be accepted by Seller unless accompanied by a unique RMA number, which Customer may obtain by providing the following information to TIES: customer name, applicable invoice number, product serial number, and details of Customer’s issue with the product. Customer has five (5) days to return a Product after the applicable RMA is issued. TIES reserves the right to refuse any UNAUTHORIZED returns: those that occur after the five (5) day period or those involving Products that are unaccompanied by valid RMA’s.
- Returned Products Must Be Complete. All Products MUST BE returned one hundred percent (100%) complete, including all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. TIES reserves the right to refuse the return of incomplete Products or to charge a minimum of fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee.
- Responsibility for Shipping Costs. Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping returned items; Seller is responsible for the cost of shipping replacements or exchanges of returned items and will match Customer’s shipping method.
- Customer Shipping Insurance. Customer is strongly advised to purchase full insurance to cover loss and damage in transit for shipments of returned items and to use a carrier and shipping method that provide proof of delivery. Seller is not responsible for loss during such shipment.
3. Merchandise Damaged in Transit.
- Refusal/Receipt of Damaged Products. If a package containing items purchased from Seller arrives at Customer’s address DAMAGED, Customer should REFUSE to accept delivery from the carrier. If Customer does accept delivery of such a package, Customer must: (i) note the damage on the carrier's delivery record so that Seller may file a claim; (ii) save, as is, the merchandise AND the original box and packaging it arrived in; and (iii) promptly notify Seller either by calling TIES or by contacting the Seller account manager to arrange for carrier’s inspection and pickup of the damaged merchandise. If Customer does not so note the damage and save the received merchandise and does not so notify Seller within fifteen (15) days of delivery acceptance, Customer will be deemed to have accepted the merchandise as if it had arrived undamaged, and Seller’s regular return policy, as described in sections 1 and 2 above, and all current manufacturer warranties and restrictions will apply.